Wednesday 30 May 2018

Meet the team!

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to be able to introduce the Creativ Fusion Challenge group design team.
We are an international mix of crafters, making anything from paper-crafts to up-cycling and mixed media. Our passions, culture and personalities show through in our creations and we hope to inspire you with our future projects here at
Creativ Fusion Arts & Crafts Challenge Group.

Hi i'm Angela

I have been crafting for a few years now, after starting out in jewellery making and then expanding into paper crafts and up-cycling. I make Greeting cards, Junk journals & Mini albums, altering wooden boxes & everyday items. I also love vintage.
I have 3 lovely boys and 3 beautiful grandchildren. And i have to say that i am truly addicted to craft! I'm excited to be part of a group with such talented crafters.

Hi I'm Sophie

I'm a university student studying nursing in Liverpool.
I have studied Art and Design for many years in high school and college. I particularly like drawing and colouring and like to try new crafts. Now that i’m a full time student i do arts/crafting as a hobby whenever i get the chance. I’m looking forward to being part of this craft group.
Hi I'm Lisa


I have been an avid crafter my whole life.
I sew, paint, do mixed media, knit and got into junk journals last year. My favorite creations are the ones where I recycle or upcycle something. My proudest crafting creations were the abstract canvases that I was asked to hang in a local gallery for a month.
I collect mid century modern ceramic poodles. I have been always been a stay at home mom. I have 2 wonderful sons and now I also have 2 small very spoiled dogs, poodle mixes. I am super excited and honored to be here.
Varsha Gupta


Hi All, This is Varsha Gupta. I am a learning crafter who hails from India. I am currently active in mix media, card making, scrap booking and wall hanging and also have tried my hands in customising photo frames. My favourite and most proudest creation has been the recent wall hanging and mixed media layout.
I also sell my crafts to local stores who adore and love my work and have been regular customers since last few months.
I am currently an active designer and crafter and have my craft as my sincere passion. I have always been interested in crafts and have recently discovered my passion to pursue the same as my sole interest.

https://kalahaat-handwork.blogspot.com/
Hi I'm Alka
Hello Dear Crafter, This is Alka from the beautiful and colourful land of Gujarat, India, which is rich in art and culture .I am passionate about crafting and i am a versatile artist.
I Love card making, mixed media , recycled projects, sewing, chocolate making and travelling. I particularly love making shaker cards, mixed media on canvas projects and flowers from Heartfelt and Elizabeth crafts.
I also do gardening and experiments with foods. I make chocolates and travel twice a year. Life is a fun so i love to enjoy each and every moment. I have done my Post Graduate in finance and working with the largest refinery in jamnagar. Inspite of my hard life managing a 12 hours full time job and office and one beautiful kid, i manage to do crafting. I use my time in the night. So yeah life is like that.



Hi  my name is Cheryl , ive been crafting now for over 19yrs. As a little girl I spent many hours crafting and creating with my amazing mum.  As a crafter working in a care home, decided i would get the residents involved too, with a great response too, found that craft for them was such a great therapy. I enjoy so many different type of crafting, although i tend to enjoy colouring the most! as you can see on my blog 


No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave your comments

Winner announcement challenge#20

 Hello Crafters, another month has gone by and we are more than half way through the year.  Thankyou to everyone that entered our just for f...

Facebook Group

Facebook Group
Share your crafts